Gymnastics Ireland is the official National Governing Body for the sport of gymnastics in Ireland as recognised by…
- Sport Ireland (SI)
- The Olympic Council of Ireland (OCI)
- The International Gymnastics Federation (FIG)
- The European Union of Gymnastics (EUG)
- The Federation of Irish Sport (FIS)
We operate a club based membership system whereby individuals join our member clubs and simultaneously become individual members of Gymnastics Ireland.
As part of an organisation of passionate gymnastics fans clubs and individuals have access to a developed range of member services which include…
- Protection and support thorough good governance and policy development covering key areas such as child welfare & anti-doping
- Access to competitive system/events through the National Series (Competitive, Student, Adult & Joint members only)
- Access to a nationally recognised education system that provides quality coaching qualifications recognised and awarded by Coaching Ireland
- Access to publicity opportunities through the Gymnastics Ireland website and social media channels
- Access to Gymnastics Ireland participation based events including the GymSTART Challenge and 'The Floor'.
- Access to central administrative support
- Comprehensive and tailored Insurance cover
Gymnastics Ireland is committed to the creation and ongoing development of a 'safe-sport environment' at both club and national level and is fully compliant with all relevant legislation. Membership for adult members is granted only pending the completion of Garda Vetting.
The membership year runs from 1st September – 31st August annually. In joining clubs and individuals are agreeing to abide by the rules, regulations & policies of our organisation which can be viewed in the Structure & Policy section.
For specific information on club and individual membership visit the relevant sections.
Read Next:Club Membership