Gymnastics Ireland seeking new Coach Education Tutors
Gymnastics Ireland are seeking to appoint a number of dynamic and talented candidates to train as tutors to deliver coach education courses through our current extensive coach education programme.
Gymnastics Ireland are seeking candidates with enthusiasm for our sport and a sound knowledge of coach education who are available to deliver a range of courses through a contract for service style agreement.
Gymnastics Ireland will provide full training through the Sport Ireland Coaching Tutor Training Programme. Successful candidates will be supported throughout training and during deployment.
- Hold a minimum Level 2 Gymnastics Ireland Coaching Qualification (international qualifications will also be recognised) and/or Sport/Exercise/Coaching Science degree or equivalent
- Available to complete the Sport Ireland Coaching Tutor Training Programme
- Available to tutor on weekends (and occasional week days)
- Be enthusiastic, inspiring and able to motivate others
- Demonstrate good planning and organisation skills
- Have a keen interest and wide experience in coaching
- Demonstrate effective communication, feedback and interpersonal skills
- Be patient and supportive of learners
- Be assertive and take initiative
- Have a professional manner
- Have intermediate IT skills
Candidates who meet the criteria and are shortlisted will be invited to an informal competency based interview to assess their suitability.
Those interested should submit their C.V. along with an attached cover letter outlining their suitability for the attention of Garrett Buckley, Education Manager Gymnastics Ireland via email to Garrett@gymnasticsireland.com by Friday 28th April 2017.