Athlone GC seeking Director of Gymnastics within their Club - 31st May 2021
Athlone GC seeking Director of Gymnastics within their Club - 31st May 202131st May, 2021 |
We are currently recruiting a full time Director of Gymnastics within our Club.
We are an Artistic Gymnastics Club, affiliated with Gymnastics Ireland and are based in the Midlands, Ireland, just off the M6 motorway. We currently run recreational and competitive training programs.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Enjoy working with children and be a good role model for both gymnasts and other coaches.
- Ability to motivate and encourage gymnasts and coaches.
- Be enthusiastic, reliable, responsible and committed to their role.
- Have a broad knowledge and experience of artistic gymnastics.
- Oversee and assess progress of both recreational and competitive class programs and ensure that the termly programs are fulfilling their aims and objectives.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends, when needed.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Be able to guide and support other coaches.
- Have a recognised WAG Level 2 gymnastics qualifications with Gymnastics Ireland, British Gymnastics or similar, with a minimum 2 years experience in an advanced role.
- Be eligible to work in the EU without a work visa as we are not in a position to sponsor a visa at this time.
- Appointment is subject to Garda Vetting and satisfactory references.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a coach to step into a more senior position and develop the club further with the option of expanding the competitive element. The role would require taking responsibility for supervising and the mentoring of other coaches.
Attractive salary for the right candidate with the relevant experience.
If you believe you are the person for this job, please send your CV, together with a covering letter, to the Club Manager at [email protected]