2016 AGM Minutes & CEO Presentation Now Online
25th July 2016, 00:00a.m.
The 2016 Gymnastics Ireland AGM was held in Sport HQ on Sunday 24th July. This represents the first AGM conducted under the new governance/Board structure as per the new Constitution adopted by the membership at the recent EGM on Sunday 26th June. As per the Constitution for this first transitional term Ger Rellis was appointed by the Board as Chairperson following the EGM on Sunday 26th June.
At the AGM the following Board members were appointed & elected...
Appointed Board Members
- Board Member Officer: Andrew Coulter
- Board Member Officer: Robert Fuller
Elected Board Members
- Secretary: Amanda Kinahan
- Deputy Chairperson: Marisa Duffy
- Member Representative Officer: Natasha Preston
- Member Representative Officer: Tom Dillon
To download a copy of the minutes of the 2016 AGM - click here...
To download a copy of the 2016 CEO presentation - click here...