Spectator info & tickets for November - BOOK NOW!
29th October 2021, 21:32pm | National Series
On the 6th and 7th of November 2021 the Gymnastics Ireland National Series returns after two years to the Sport Ireland National Indoor Arena for the Men's and Women's Artistic National Team Championships & All-Around Competition and Trampoline Competition. This two day event will see over 500 gymnasts taking part throughout the weekend.
*Please be aware timings are subject to change*
Saturday 6th November:
Sunday 7th November:
- Women's Artistic - Registration Times & Levels
- Men's Artistic - Registration Times & Levels
- Trampoline - Registration Times & Levels
Before buying, make sure to select the correct ticket for the right subdivision and day.
Spectator Ticket Sales Key COVID-19 Information
Please read before purchasing tickets
- Based on Sport Ireland/Government guidance issued on 22nd October we can only grant access to the event for spectators over 18 years who have been vaccinated and have their Covid Vaccination Certificate or who have a Covid19 Certificate of Recovery.
- Access to the arena will require presentation of one of these certs on the day of competition in addition to valid photo ID.Please only purchase tickets for individuals who have one of these.
- For Underage Spectators: Accompanied minors (children under 18 years old) attending indoor sporting events in a spectating capacity are not required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and do not need to show a COVID-19 pass.
- Unaccompanied minors (children under 18 years old) attending indoor sporting events in a spectating capacity are required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and must show a COVID-19 pass. They must also have photo ID to prove that the COVID-19 Pass relates to them.
- Masks must be worn particularly when away from your seat during the event.
- Do not attend if you are symptomatic - view Covid19 symptom info via this link Symptoms of COVID-19 - HSE.ie
- Please ensure you complete all booking information in full including your contact phone number and email for contact tracing purposes as well as the use of the Government’s COVID TRACKER APP.
- We strongly recommend the use of antigen testing prior to travel to the event for both participants and spectators.
- Do not attend if you return a positive covid19 antigen test or if you are a recent close contact.
- Everyone is encouraged to carry out good respiratory & hand hygiene (have you own hand sanitiser) during the event.
The extension of covid19 restrictions past 22nd October by the government has had a considerable impact in terms of the operation of our events in November. We are dealing with these as best we can in line with the guidance issued by Sport Ireland. We would ask for the continued support and patience of our members and their families/supporters as we work to deliver these events in the interests of the gymnasts. Should there be any further updates to the current guidance from Sport Ireland before the events we will immediately update all involved.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are sold per discipline per subdivision/rotation based on our max seating capacity which we have to manage very tightly. Spectators will only be allowed to remain in seats for subdivisions for which they have purchased tickets. Once purchased you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your ticket which you can either print or present at the door on your mobile along with proof of ID and your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or Certificate of Recovery.
Live scores will be updated throughout the competition and may be subject to change during competition in-line with competition rules. Results are only final once competition is complete and once confirmed by the Gymnastics Ireland score system team as ready for medal ceremony.