Upcoming GymABLE workshop "Cerebral Palsy & Down Syndrome" with Hazel Coates
20th September 2021, 15:02p.m. | GymABLE
Join the upcoming Gymnastics Ireland online workshop "GymABLE Cerebral Palsy & Down Syndrome" with Hazel Coates, Gymnastics Ireland Disability Education Tutor on Saturday 25th September 2021 from 10.00 - 12.00
About this workshop
These 1 hour workshops (2 x one hour) are designed to give coaches more in-depth information on common disabilities and their management in the gym. There is opportunity to discuss adaptations and difficulties encountered and a question and answer session.
- Date & Time: Saturday 25th September 2021 from 10.00 - 12.00
- Cost: €30 (part-funded by the GymABLE programme)
- Registration deadline: Thursday 23rd September 2021
Who is it for
This workshop is designed to be accessible for any level of coach (holding a current coaching qualification), working within any discipline.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age (at the time of the workshop). *Any candidate in attendance under the age of 18 must complete an online consent form in order to create an account on LearnUpon and access any online content. This form must be completed before course enrolment. *
- Must be a current member of Gymnastics Ireland
- Must have completed a GI recognised coaching course (Level 1 upwards)
- Must have completed Garda vetting and safeguard training
Booking and Delivery Method
- Online (Zoom - you will access direct link through your LearnUpon account)
- Book via the Gymnastics Ireland E-Learning platform ‘Learnupon’ found in our website’s shop or directly via the following link: https://gymnasticsireland.lear...
What Resources are Included?
Certification: A PDF Certificate will be available for download on your LearnUpon account upon completion of the workshop