Spectators Information for the GymSTART Challenge Nov 2021- BOOK TICKETS NOW!
8th November 2021, 19:51p.m. | GymSTART
The GymSTART Challenge returns to the Sport Ireland National Indoor Arena in Dublin this upcoming Sunday 14th November 2021. This event is based on the GymSTART Awards and it is Gymnastics Ireland's flagship participation event designed specifically to provide gymnasts of all ages and abilities with a fun and progressive environment to take part in where the focus is on fun, friendship and celebration of personal achievement. Check spectators information and book tickets below...
- Rotations -TBC
Before purchasing tickets make sure to select the correct session and read the Covid-19 information below carefully. To buy tickets scroll down and click on green button.
Spectator Ticket Sales Key COVID-19 Information
- Based on Sport Ireland/Government guidance issued on 22nd October we can only grant access to the event for spectators over 18 years who have been vaccinated and have their Covid Vaccination Certificate or who have a Covid19 Certificate of Recovery.
- Access to the arena will require presentation of one of these certs on the day of competition in addition to valid photo ID.Please only purchase tickets for individuals who have one of these.
- For Underage Spectators: Accompanied minors (children under 18 years old) attending indoor sporting events in a spectating capacity are not required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and do not need to show a COVID-19 pass.
- Unaccompanied minors (children under 18 years old) attending indoor sporting events in a spectating capacity are required to be fully vaccinated or recovered to attend events and must show a COVID-19 pass. They must also have photo ID to prove that the COVID-19 Pass relates to them.
- Masks must be worn particularly when away from your seat during the event.
- Do not attend if you are symptomatic - view Covid19 symptom info via this link Symptoms of COVID-19 - HSE.ie
- Please ensure you complete all booking information in full including your contact phone number and email for contact tracing purposes as well as the use of the Government’s COVID TRACKER APP.
- We strongly recommend the use of antigen testing prior to travel to the event for both participants and spectators.
- Do not attend if you return a positive covid19 antigen test or if you are a recent close contact.
- Everyone is encouraged to carry out good respiratory & hand hygiene (have you own hand sanitiser) during the event.
The extension of covid19 restrictions past 22nd October by the government has had a considerable impact in terms of the operation of our events in November. We are dealing with these as best we can in line with the guidance issued by Sport Ireland. We would ask for the continued support and patience of our members and their families/supporters as we work to deliver these events in the interests of the gymnasts. Should there be any further updates to the current guidance from Sport Ireland before the events we will immediately update all involved.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets are sold per session based on our max seating capacity which we have to manage very tightly. Spectators will only be allowed to remain in seats for subdivisions for which they have purchased tickets. Once purchased you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your ticket which you can either print or present at the door on your mobile along with proof of ID and your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate or Certificate of Recovery along with photo ID.
For a taste of what's to come, check out our last GymSTART Challenge event of December 2019...