2022 AGM - Board Nominations Announced
5th July 2022, 09:27a.m. | National
Following receipt of nominations by deadline of Sunday 3th July the Gymnastics Ireland Nominations Panel (NP) met to conduct its business as it relates to the upcoming AGM in-line with the constitution. The NP consisted of the following persons...
- One current Board member not seeking re-appointment or re-election
- Andrew Coulter
- One former Board member not seeking re-appointment or re-election
- Marissa Duffy
- One independent
- Mary O'Connor - CEO Federation Irish Sport
The NP have appointed the following individuals to the relevant Board positions subject to ratification at the AGM:
- Chair: Shane O'Connor
- Member Officer: Ruth Larragy
- Member Officer: Eavanna Fitzgerald
- Independent Officer: Roddy Guiney
- Independent Officer: Lynne Darcy
The NP have also vetted the following individuals to go forward for election by the membership at the AGM:
- Deputy Chair: Mairead Kavanagh
- Company Secretary: Ger Rellis
- Member Representative Officer: Colm Murray
Please click on the hyperlinks above to view nominee profiles.
The AGM will be held on Sunday 10th July at 3pm virtually with login details being circulated to registered primary delegates in the coming days.
The audited financial statements will also be circulated shortly.
See the 2022 Agm Presentation here...