All individual members of Gymnastics Ireland must be members of a registered club. As a member you will have access to the following services…
- Protection and support thorough good governance and policy development covering key areas such as child welfare & anti-doping
- Access to competitive system/events through the National Series (Competitive, Student, Adult & Joint members only)
- Access to a nationally recognised education system that provides quality coaching qualifications recognised and awarded by Coaching Ireland
- Access to publicity opportunities through the Gymnastics Ireland website and social media channels
- Access to Gymnastics Ireland participation based events including the ‘GymSTART Challenge’ and 'The Floor'
- Access to central administrative support
- Comprehensive and tailored Insurance cover including Personal Accident
All individual members are required to sign up to the terms of the 'Mandatory Membership Agreement' - this agreement will be built into the registration process with your local club either via paper form or the clubs online registration system. A full copy of the Mandatory Membership Agreement can be viewed by clicking here...
The membership year runs from 1st September – 31st August with the annual individual membership fees as below…
Read Next: Structure & Policy