As a condition of club membership all clubs must..
- Pay the initial club joining fee of €90
- Buy into the mandatory club insurance programme for which full information and costings can be provided by the administration team. Insurance covers provided include the following...
- Tailored Public Liability for our sport activity
- Personal accident for individual members
- Directors & Officers and Professional Indemnity for clubs
- Travel for sanctioned events outside Ireland
- Mandatory Membership Agreement Sept 2021-2022
3. Register all individual club members with Gymnastics Ireland, individual membership fees as below...
Clubs must have a minimum of 10 members, including a registered & fully qualified Level 2 coach. All club committee members/directors/individuals acting on behalf of/in an official capacity for the club must be members. Initial registration of a club can be completed via email by providing the following information that is required…
- Name of club
- Name of club secretary
- Address for club secretary
- Email address for club
- Phone number for club
- Signed & completed Club Nomination form which includes
- Name of Children's Officer (as per safeguarding policy)
- Name of Club Designated Person (as per safeguarding policy)
- Signed & completed Club Registration Insurance Agreement
- Names of 10 x members
- Addresses for 10 x members
- Dates of birth for 10 x members
Once this information is received your club profile will be set-up on our online club membership system, for which we will provide you with a club code and password. It is the clubs responsibility to maintain this membership profile and keep it up-to-date including the register of members in-line with our rules, regulation and policy.
The membership year runs from 1st September – 31st August annually. In joining clubs agree to abide by the rules, regulations & policies of our organisation which can be viewed in the ‘Structure & Policy’ section.
Read Next: Individual Membership